quinta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2014

And me.

And me, walking out of bus on tuesday
And me, thinking of how I'd get back home
And me, with empty pockets all alone
And me, smiling to erase the pain

There'd be a way
If I could light up the candle
And find out if I belong to this day

So I'll write it down
As I wait the time pass by me
I'll be big and you'll hear about me
But as I wait better days to find me
I just write it down
Until I can't hide it anymore

And me, drinking to laugh
And me, crawling my way back to my bed
And me, wiping my tears and starting it all over again
And you, waiting to get the worst of me

I spent all my pennies
If I could burn it all up
Maybe, I'd clean this mess

Just when I tried to have my life in the palm of my hands
Life brought me down
It laughs at me
It prevents me
When will I get out of this?                                                                                                                       - Alexandre Vargas


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário